a

a

Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2017

HOMES BY THE SEA

 As the Bodester appears to have gone AWOL on his blogging duties for the past month the lovely Tamalee has agreed to step in for this months post.
 Good Afternoon,  Tamalee reporting from Northland NZ and today viewers I would like to give you a guided tour around my walk round the block.  We have just snootered our way out the front gate and overlooking the Kaipara Harbour.  Follow me.
 A brief amble over two sections and a  quick stop off to pick up some salad
 Try and keep up - we're off
The neighbours have kindly put up a rope for my photographer to hang onto.
 Round the corner and down to our wee bit of beach.  
 Tides out.
 So its a bit mangrove swampy at low tide.
 Hmmm, nothing to see here, moving right along
 For some unfathomable reason my photographer kept running away from me.  Just because I'm 14 doesn't mean I can't run!!!
Investigatin
 Move along,  blogs to file,  deadlines to keep
 Behind me to the left is the peninsula headland which leads round to the wharf.
 We're not walking all the way to the wharf are we?   It's not very far but I am very old.  

 I think it is nearly time for afternoon tea.
 The very steep walk up the hill from the beach.  
 I have kindly declined to tow the photographer up the hill.
 One moment viewer,  there be sheep in here,  just checking
 As you were    - onward
 The final lap home
 We hope you enjoyed your guided tour.
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. Such a busy tourist that Tamalee, tubby teapot timtam, tinker bell, turtle. She certainly makes me want to travel to Northland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello pals. Just checking in on you. We are still here all the way down the other side of the globe. Hope you are alll well.

    ReplyDelete